Wednesday 3 August 2016

PAIN!!

I have nothing but joy in my heart,
Wait, who am I kidding? I have abundance...
An abundance of pain,
An abundance of nothing but excruciating pain.
I feel it in my head, I feel in my neck, I feel it down my spine
Heck! I feel it in my heart.
Yes I said my heart!

I will look you in the eye and let you know,
Let you know exactly how I feel.
For when I look at you I feel loved,
Love that gives me joy
But that is in my eyes,
For in my heart I feel pain.
Did I say it again? Hmmm
Yes I said my heart!

You hear from me and feel the flatness,
As flat as...was it a pancake?
You think I am destructed, at times you feel anguish
At times you question yourself, you feel you are inadequate.
It is true! You are!
How did that feel? Ha-ha
Now you feel the pang I bet.
I am a douche bag, right?
Welcome...I bet you know where
Yes, that is my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment